New & Improved Features Increase Usability
Skid-Lift announced today the availability of the new 1934E HD model that allows customers to work up to 25′ in the air on an 8 foot platform from a working platform height of 18′ 8″. The 1934E HD model features both side and end access doors to allow for improved access and productivity, and the four degree side tilt feature allows workers to easily position themselves without having to re-position the lift.
The heavy duty scissor lift works with skid steers using a quick attach system and tractors using a 3-point attachment hookup with auxiliary hydraulic hookups. Skid-Lift has proven its usefulness and durability on construction sites, farms, airports, municipalities, and many other job sites.
Skid-Lift 1934E HD Features
- 25′ Working Height
- 18.8′ Platform Height
- 6’2″ x 34” Platform with 22” deck extension (8′ Total Length)
- Weight: 2400 lbs
- Includes 4° Side Tilt feature
- End and Side Attach Plates included
- Hydraulic Hook-Up Couplers at Both Attach Plates
- Updated Hydraulic Routing and Layout
- End and Side Access Doors
- Controls at both the Base and in the Basket
- Adjustable and Extendable Base Frame Legs
- 3 Position Roller Deck Extension
- Load Capacity of 1,000 lbs on the Main Deck, 500 lbs on the Deck Extension
- Heavy Duty Tube Steel Base Frame Construction
- Works with Skid Steers and Tractors (with optional 3-point mount plate adapter)
For more product information, photos and videos, please visit http://skid-lift.com/1934e-hd/
For pricing and information, please contact us.
Check out our standard models as well, 1530S and 2230S Lifts!